Professional Coaching Opportunity in Wausau
What are we looking for?
Self Starter with a Growth Mindset
WE BELIEVE IN LEADING PEOPLE TOWARD THEIR PERFECT DAY AND EMPOWERING OUR COACHES TO DO MORE OF WHAT THEY LOVE. TO DO GREAT WORK YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
Design your career and have the opportunity to grow within by building your own programs via Intrapranuership, coaching the classes you love with none of the fluff admin duties you hate.
Our Coaches focus 100% of their time on coaching, developing their craft and becoming Intrapranuers (Building their own business within the business).
Leadership is involved in constant goal setting, time-lining for programs, ongoing coaches development and being a catalyst for growth.
Looking for a highly motivated, self starter with a growth mindset that are willing to take it to the next level.
Many different options available but an example of a Professional Coach (Personal Training Focused) with amazing work/life balance would have 26 hours/wk making $50k+
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-15 group classes/wk
- Goal Setting Sessions and Free Intros
- Personal Training & Individual Program Design
- Specialty Programs
- Kids Classes
WHAT IS AN INTRAPRENUER?
“An Intraprenuer is an employee who has been given the opportunity to start and build a business within the main business or umbrella without any of the financial risk of being the Entrepreneur.”
The Intrapranuer will be responsible for the oversight and execution of the big 3’s of running a business as part of their 4/9th compensation.
Sales & Marketing | Operations | Coaching
- Develop & implement sales & marketing strategy
- Responsible for growth (central question responsible for: How does the business grow?)
- Facilitate pictures and videos for social media
- Manage memberships/billing via admin
- Manage logistics for equipment and schedule
- Manage staffing
- Monthly meeting with Owner to discuss strategy and opportunities
- Communicate details of the program to all coaching staff
- Manage calendar of events
- Manage mailing list and contacts